Sunday, June 7, 2009

HOME altered letters

I finally finished the wooden letters which have been sitting naked in my kitchen for many months! The SU! papers were perfect for this project! I used Washington Apple, Parisian Breeze, and Rockabilly DSPs (all very sadly retiring). I inked a flower from the Pretties Kit using a sponge dauber & craft ink, added a clear button backed with DSP to the center, and tied on various ribbons. I also have a little blinged out cherry accent planned & started for the "M," but I'm waiting for my SU! shipment with the Fire Circle Rhinestone brads to complete that part. This project was so much fun to make...I love altering stuff! I hope you like it too. Thanks for looking!

Don't forget, if you hold a workshop in June, you can earn $20-$40 extra in free catalog merchandise! There's still time to book, so contact me now!


Blessings,

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Very nice, love the combo-ing of all the DSPs. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome. I love these papers together. I would have never have thought to put them together like you did. Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! I really like how you mixed all those papers together. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project! I love altering items. The colors are so bright and cheery! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute - I never thought to divide the letters and use 2 different papers on each one!!! Too clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very neat. Great way to show off SU paper and the versatility of their products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a super job with this project! I love the paper combinations... fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I love the paper combo...so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your altered letters came out super cute. You did a great job mixing those papers.

    ReplyDelete